The backgrounds of both Padgett and Henderson allow for a great partnership. In December 2017, the duo purchased the firm and have been proactive about expanding their footprint in sports, education and campus planning.
Their focused efforts have resulted in continued or new partnerships with clients such as IMG Academy, Binghamton University, The Atlanta Braves, Pittsburg Pirates, UFC, Under Armour, St. Louis Cardinals, Miami Marlins, New College of Florida, University of South Florida and State College of Florida.
Each project follows a similar process. Fawley Bryant looks to listen to clients and ask the powerful questions of “Why?” and “Why not?” From there, the firm explores options with virtual reality and 3D modeling. Ideas are then turned into reality and facts are checked. What Fawley Bryant has found is the process of designing a smart, beautiful space starts with understanding the client’s purpose, goals and unique needs.
Plus, behind each and every project lies seven core values that are the makeup of Fawley Bryant:
- Own It: We, as individuals, take pride in our piece of the process. For the betterment of our team and the service of our clients, we hold ourselves accountable for the largest and smallest of things.
- Focus on Finishing: A strong work ethic paired with a purposeful plan succeeds. We set a high personal bar, commit ourselves fully and finish.
- See Your Path: Envision success and vocalize your ambitions. We are a strong partner; we’ll get you there.
- Adapt and Evolve: We don’t get stuck. As lifelong learners, we embrace change, problem-solve and prescribe solutions.
- Elevate Others: Be ruthlessly positive. Achieve a better outcome. Speak the truth with good intentions, but let your actions speak loudest of all. We rise by lifting others.
- We Are All Human: We all make mistakes. On our good days, we celebrate; on our bad days, we grow. Life happens, and we get it.
- Achieve Technical and Creative Balance: Both data and dreams drive our profession. We innovate, iterate and improve until, together, we reach the desired combination of smart, beautiful spaces.
The talented people at Fawley Bryant, guided by the core values, are a key to the success of the firm.
Even more, the values feed into the overall vision of Fawley Bryant. That mission is to grow a thriving organization to nourish not only the team but the community as well. And this is done by designing smart, beautiful spaces.
“We help our clients achieve overall, big-picture objectives,” said Henderson. “It’s not just programming or the design of a building — we become a true long-lasting partner.”